Mobilink Microfinance Bank Ltd
Mobilink Microfinance Bank Ltd
January 11, 2022
Banking / Financial Services Jobs in Pakistan
|Career Level||Mid-Senior level|
This is a role in women financial services unit which focuses on development of women centric products and services & delivering on the instructions by the regulator. These initiatives range from ensuring the achievement of outreach targets developing women centric digital products, compliance of regulator instructions & development of digital financial products via working closely with relevant stakeholders. The individual will be responsible collaborating /communicating/influencing across stakeholders to ensure the compliance of the Banking on Equality Policy headline targets assigned to Financial Institution.
• Develop & support institution’s gender mainstreaming initiatives to reduce the gender gap.
• Work closely with internal stake holders to introduce and apply gender lens within the financial institution’s policies and practices to enable a shift towards women friendly business practices.
• Review the existing and new products & services offerings with gender perspective in collaboration with business & product teams.
• Ensure development of new digital financial products focusing on women segments including startups with business and digital teams.
• Work with external stakeholders including academia, fintechs, chambers of commerce, women associations, etc. in developing and marketing women centric products & services and providing awareness.
• Responsible for collecting reliable gender-disaggregated data, to accurately reflect the uptake and usage of products & services by men, women and transgender in terms of bank accounts, deposits, financing, payments, etc. from various teams.
• Responsible for submission of the gender-disaggregated data & progress against the targets on periodic basis as per instructions issued by the regulator.
• Prepare, develop, manage and refine qualitative + quantitative dashboards/trackers, to meet the needs of the management, stakeholders & regulator in order to create visibility and support effective decision making.
• Maintain regular sync with stakeholders to track agreed milestones, success criteria & targets. Take timely actions and support from stakeholders for establishing & delivering mechanisms for tracking progress & report to stakeholders via a formal communications plan.
• Collaborate and work with cross functional teams in Finance/Strategy, Product, Compliance & Technology etc. to ensure that women financial services unit’s strategy, business value is well aligned.
• Prepare research-based data for knowledge sharing and strategic insight sharing sessions and inputs with senior management.
• Act as main point of contact for liaising with Head office & regional teams, key project delivery stakeholders to facilitate active contribution and effective implementation of tasks assigned
• Minimum 4-5 years of experience in managing diverse tasks and delivering on business goals.
• Commercially astute, who understands the concepts of women financial services, digital products and why/how it translates into business value (qualitative + quantitative).
• Strong communicator, influencer across organization and partners, via presentations and negotiation.
• Ability to work in challenging environments with ambitious targets and diverse teams.
Proficient in MS Office.
Strong analytical skills.
Sound interpersonal skills.
Excellent presentation skills.