IKEA Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Visual Merchandising Specialist Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Check Here Current IKEA Government Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Jobs Opportunity On IKEA Recruitment Careers Portal. IKEA Jobs Vacancies 2022. Dubai Job Vacancy 2022. Get City of UAE Jobs In United Arab Emirates.
IKEA has relesed Latest Jobs in Dubai for Visual Merchandising Specialist Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of IKEA Jobs for Visual Merchandising Specialist Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in IKEA UAE Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to IKEA Careers Employment in the below sections.
IKEA Dubai Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Opportunity Visual Merchandising Specialist Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, UAE
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in IKEA near me. IKEA published New IKEA Job Notification for Visual Merchandising Specialist Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for IKEA Jobs 2022. According to IKEA Jobs Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for IKEA Visual Merchandising Specialist Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct IKEA Careers Page Link For IKEA Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming IKEA Jobs Vacancy in Dubai. Complete details of how to download IKEA Application Form PDF for Visual Merchandising Specialist Vacancy in the below sections.
About IKEA Jobs 2022
|Posted : 15-04-2022||Ends : Ongoing|
|Department : IKEA Jobs 2022|
|Opportunity : Visual Merchandising Specialist Opportunity|
|Job Type : Dubai Job Vacancy 2022|
|Location : Jobs In Dubai|
|Salary/Payout : 4000.00 monthly
IKEA Jobs 2022 | Description
About Al-Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
You have the ability to combine commercial, aesthetic and practical skills. You can generate, visualise and present new ideas. You can work together with others in a team and confident in approaching and communicating clearly with different people in various situations. You are flexible, hands-on approach to responsibilities and able to meet set deadlines.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- Min 3 yrs experienece in Visual Merchandise
- Good knowledge of the IKEA Concept.
- Proven ability to visualise, design and communicate home furnishing and retail solutions
- Has thorough knowledge of the role and responsibilities of the Communication & Interior Design department.
- Has a passion for visual merchandising, display solutions, interior design, home furnishings and design.
- Understands customer buying behaviour and buying decisions.
- Knows the competition on the local market.
- Has experience in incorporating the commercial calendar into the Communication & Interior Design action plan.
- Has thorough knowledge of the role and responsibilities of a store visual merchandiser.
- Excellent Computer skills in AutoCAD, REVIT and Microsoft Office
- Presentation skills & Business Acumen
- Time management and basic administration skills
- Mentoring skills
- Sustainability and cost conscious
- Healthy and safety knowledge
About the role
You contribute to positioning the IKEA store as the “Leader in life at home” in our market in order to maximize sales and long-term profitability. I do this by securing the effective implementation of global solutions using my knowledge of people’s life at home and consumer buying behavior in my market and my home furnishing competence to adapt these to meet our national needs.
My main responsibilities are:
- To ensure we visualize the uniqueness of the IKEA product range within Showroom layout- room settings, homes, vignettes, sales support areas and co-worker areas, shopping centers and other IKEA unites to distance us from the competition.
- Optimizing the use of the IKEA store layout and store media by developing and implementing range presentation solutions that strengthen the connection between the IKEA offer and the every life of people.
- Securing a deep knowledge of all store media and clarifying the main purpose of each media.
- Securing a very accurate implementation of the assigned area during the commercial planning and the implementation of the assigned area during the commercial build-up.
- Reflecting the IKEA brand identity and the importance of Sustainable solutions creating visual impact in all commercial, sales support and co-worker areas.
- Securing using the latest trends and home furnishing knowledge about life at home for the many people.
Key Specific Accountabilities:
- Actively support the Expansion Interior design manager in implementing the country business plan and the country Com & In BP plan to support the optimization of sales and our long-term growth in our new to build stores.
- Support the stores to ensure the uniqueness of the IKEA Brand identity in range presentation and store communication in order to distance us from the competition. Taking ownership for how we are working with interior design in my country.
- Using range presentation solutions are relevant to the many people’s life at home in my local market and that it accurately reflects demographics, living conditions and out visitors needs and dreams.
- Securing that our solutions reflect a wide variety of style expressions and functions to meet individual tastes and stimulate our visitors to change their home furnishings more often, using IKEA style groups, IKEA Long term home furnishing priorities and IKEA living situations.
- Develop the store layout and support the stores to ensure it is used to create optimal visual impact, a good overview and supports our commercial priorities.
- Working with SO Com & In colleagues, SO Expansion team, Sales leaders, In-store Logistics and other SO functions to agree on our national priorities. Together developing solutions that present and communicate the IKEA product range in a way that reflects its width and depth and strengthens our low-price profile on all levels and meet local market needs.
Store Support (New Stores)
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge and understanding of people’s needs and dreams, their living situations and living conditions and consumer buying behavior in my local market and I am inquisitive to find out more.
- Analyze the IKEA Customer Satisfaction survey (ICSS), IKEA Brand Capital and other visitor feedback and use these insights to work with the store Com & In teams to improve the experience of our visitors and convert them into satisfied customers.
- Work with the SO Com & In colleagues and other SO functions to provide the specific, relevant support which enables the stores and other IKEA units.
- Working with the Expansion graphic communication specialist and Expansion visual merchandiser specialist to ensure consistency in how we communicate throughout our new stores.
- Supporting the new stores to ensure the implementation of store communication using the layout to create optimal visual impact, a good overview and support our commercial priorities.
- Working with my SO Com & In colleagues to ensure that all we communicate to the stores is consistent, understandable and cost-effective for them to implement.
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click, “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.