HIREX CSP Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Operations Coordinator Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Check Here Current HIREX CSP Government Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Jobs Opportunity On HIREX CSP Recruitment Careers Portal. HIREX CSP Jobs Vacancies 2022. Dubai Job Vacancy 2022. Get City of UAE Jobs In United Arab Emirates.
HIREX CSP has relesed Latest Jobs in Dubai for Operations Coordinator Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of HIREX CSP Jobs for Operations Coordinator Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in HIREX CSP UAE Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to HIREX CSP Careers Employment in the below sections.
HIREX CSP Dubai Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Opportunity Operations Coordinator Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, UAE
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in HIREX CSP near me. HIREX CSP published New HIREX CSP Job Notification for Operations Coordinator Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for HIREX CSP Jobs 2022. According to HIREX CSP Jobs Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for HIREX CSP Operations Coordinator Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct HIREX CSP Careers Page Link For HIREX CSP Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming HIREX CSP Jobs Vacancy in Dubai. Complete details of how to download HIREX CSP Application Form PDF for Operations Coordinator Vacancy in the below sections.
About HIREX CSP Jobs 2022
|Posted : 20-04-2022||Ends : Ongoing|
|Department : HIREX CSP Jobs 2022|
|Opportunity : Operations Coordinator Opportunity|
|Job Type : Dubai Job Vacancy 2022|
|Location : Jobs In Dubai|
|Salary/Payout : 6000.00 monthly
HIREX CSP Jobs 2022 | Description
DATE REVISED: April 29, 2022
GRADE: Consultant (with potential to become Part or Full Time Hire)
POSITION TITLE: Operations Coordinator
REPORTS TO: MENA Regional Manager
IREX is an independent nonprofit organization dedicated to building a more just, prosperous, and inclusive world by empowering youth, cultivating leaders, strengthening institutions, and extending access to quality education and information.
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for collecting and analyzing data from trainings and drafting reports for Headquarters.
Please note this position is part time with an expected approximate 90 working days per year.
The position is open to all qualified applicants.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Monitoring and Evaluation
- In coordination with the Center Manager ensure that the project is implemented according to project plan through monitoring workshop outcomes;
- Conduct ongoing monitoring and evaluation of trainings and materials to address any deficiencies and identify trainings to be added in order to monitor training quality and implementation;
- Assist trainers by monitoring participant’s reactions to the lesson and provide inputs to address participant’s specific concerns or questions while the class is being developed;
- Evaluation of participant’s reactions and attitude to learning in each lesson, evaluate comments and examples in order to verify a concept has been acquired by trainees;
- Coordinate Follow up calls with training participants and trainers if participants request extra assistance or support related to learnings from the training;
- Conduct evaluation exercises with former training participants to make sure they meet advanced training criteria;
- Assist with evaluation of Monitoring and Evaluation tools and identifying best practices along with other centers and center staff;
- Selection of evaluation tools to avoid repetition and create a friendly environment for the participants;
- Assist Center manager in the Weekly report of incidents in the region, identification of trends in attacks against freedom of press or journalists;
- Monthly report of training conducted;
- Training and events report from qualitative and quantitative methods; and
- Provide data when required for the Monitoring & Evaluation plan and any other monthly or quarterly reporting required by IREX.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Please upload a file that includes a resume and a cover letter that includes your daily rate requirements.
- University degree / Minimum 2 years of program support experience;
- Media or journalism professionals preferred;
- Familiarity with operating environment and media landscape in MENA region;
- Ability to communicate professionally and provide written reporting in English required;
- Valid passport and travel permission required, for potential international travel;
- Excellent cross-cultural and interpersonal communication skills;
- Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Office;
- Self-motivated and result oriented; and
- Experience of working constructively as part of a small team.
IREX may at its discretion ask for additional information, including references. Issuing this call does not commit IREX to select any applicant/expert. IREX reserves the right, based on availability of funding and consultant performance, to increase the duration and/or enter into subsequent contractual agreements with the selected candidates without re-publicizing the opportunity.
IREX conducts anti- terrorism database clearances on candidates who accept employment offers.
IREX is also an E-Verify Employer.
IREX is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and inclusive hiring practice. IREX is an equal opportunity employer.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE