Posted On: December 10, 2020
Education: Intermediate, Bachelor, BE, MBA
Company: Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC
Location: Lahore, Punjab
Last Date: December 28, 2020
Job Type: Contract
Address: SECRETARY. PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, LDA PLAZA, EDGERTON ROAD, NEAR AIWAN-E-IQBAL, LAHORE
Explore “PPSC Tehsil Officer Jobs 2020,”. We have to introduce the new advertisement that contains the latest career opportunities in Lahore, Punjab. It has been published in Daily The Nation Newspaper Jobs today. You can search for PPSC Jobs December 2020 Advertisement No. 36, PPSC Roll No. Slip, PPSC Exams Slip, Last Date, Interview Date, Application Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, etc. on our website’s page.
These jobs are open to recruiting in Punjab only for the candidates who possess the domicile of Punjab. Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC requires the services of Pakistani nationals who have eligibility to approach the required criteria. It invites applications for the posts of Assistant Director (BPS-17), Data Entry Operator (BPS-12), Assistant (BPS-16), Assistant Agricultural Engineer (BPS-17), Chief Officer (BPS-18), Municipal Officer (BPS-18), and Tehsil Officer (BPS-17). Both Male and Female candidates are welcome to apply. These jobs are all Punjab Based. The current jobs are open in various departments such as Rawalpindi Development Authority, Archives and Libraries Wing, Special Education Department, Agriculture Department, and Local Government & Community Development Department.
PPSC Tehsil Officer Jobs 2020
www.ppsc.gop.pk Jobs 2020 Positions:
Assistant | Assistant Agricultural Engineer | Assistant Director | Chief Officer | Data Entry Operator | Municipal Officer | Tehsil Officer
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC is responsible to handle the recruitment process of all departments of the Government of Punjab. It controls all processes of recruiting from Lahore.
Address: SECRETARY. PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, LDA PLAZA, EDGERTON ROAD, NEAR AIWAN-E-IQBAL, LAHORE.
Jobs in Lahore Application Procedure:
- The applicants can check eligibility criteria via the current advertisement with all details.
- All applicants should possess the requisite qualifications and experience.
- The candidates must follow the instructions of the authority.
- All the candidates who have the interest to apply should visit the PPSC.
- Only the applications submitted online shall be entertained.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
- The final date for the online application is December 28, 2020.
Required Qualifications/Experience/Eligibility Criteria:
- BA/BSc/BSc in Agricultural Engineering/MBA/MPA/Masters in Public Policy/M.Com/Intermediate or equivalent degrees from recognized Institution/Board/University.
- Educational/Experience Certificates.