Government Jobs in Quetta, Planning & Development Department
FindPakJobs.pk the latest Government Jobs in Quetta, Planning & Development| Quetta| Positions: Multiple |Government Jobs and today newspaper job ads i.e …
Posted On: December 11, 2020
Education: Middle, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, Literate
Company: Planning & Development Department, Balochistan
Last Date: December 26, 2020
Job Type: Contract
Address: House No. A-70 Jinnah Town Quetta
Explore “Government Jobs in Quetta, Planning & Development Department”. We have to provide a new advertisement that contains the latest career opportunities opening recently in Quetta. It has been published in Daily Jang Newspaper Jobs today. You can search for Development Packages Quetta City Jobs Advertisement, Application Form, Applying Procedure, Company Details, Posts, Educational Criteria, etc. on our website’s page.
Planning & Development Department, Balochistan invites applications from qualified individuals in Project Management Unit “Development Packages Quetta City” based in Quetta. The applicants must be professional sound and possess requisite qualifications, relevant work experience, skills, and expertise mentioned by the authority. It invites applications for the posts of Accounts Assistant, Assistant Engineer, Computer Operator, Cook cum Chowkidar, Driver, Naib Qasid, Office Superintendent, Senior Clerk, and Sweeper. These jobs are contractual.
Government Jobs in Quetta
Accounts Assistant | Assistant Engineer | Computer Operator | Cook cum Chowkidar | Driver | Naib Qasid | Office Superintendent | Senior Clerk | Sweeper
Jobs in Quetta Application Procedure:
- Only eligible Pakistani nationals are eligible to apply for these careers.
- The applicants who possess requisite qualifications/experience must send their application along with required documents to “House No. A-70 Jinnah Town Quetta”.
- Advertiser reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any time.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for the test/interview.
- Only Local Domicile holders are eligible to apply.
- The closing date for the application is December 26, 2020.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree along with relevant experience.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate ICS/FA/FSc from a recognized Board.
- Attested copies of all educational documents.