GHD Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Design Manager (Data Centers) Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Check Here Current GHD Government Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Jobs Opportunity On GHD Recruitment Careers Portal. GHD Jobs Vacancies 2022. Dubai Job Vacancy 2022. Get City of UAE Jobs In United Arab Emirates.
GHD has relesed Latest Jobs in Dubai for Design Manager (Data Centers) Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of GHD Jobs for Design Manager (Data Centers) Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in GHD UAE Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to GHD Careers Employment in the below sections.
GHD Dubai Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Opportunity Design Manager (Data Centers) Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, UAE
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in GHD near me. GHD published New GHD Job Notification for Design Manager (Data Centers) Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for GHD Jobs 2022. According to GHD Jobs Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for GHD Design Manager (Data Centers) Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct GHD Careers Page Link For GHD Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming GHD Jobs Vacancy in Dubai. Complete details of how to download GHD Application Form PDF for Design Manager (Data Centers) Vacancy in the below sections.
About GHD Jobs 2022
|Posted : 02-05-2022||Ends : Ongoing|
|Department : GHD Jobs 2022|
|Opportunity : Design Manager (Data Centers) Opportunity|
|Job Type : Dubai Job Vacancy 2022|
|Location : Jobs In Dubai|
|Salary/Payout : 18,500.00· 50,000.00 monthly
GHD Jobs 2022 | Description
Design Manager (Data Centers)
Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy, and urbanization.
As one of the world’s leading engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services companies, GHD has a connected global network of 8500 professionals committed to delivering projects with innovative practices, technical capabilities and robust systems.
Our Middle East operation is currently in a strong growth phase due to the significance of some of our projects. The Project Management team is also growing and as a result we are seeking a Design Manager – Data Centers who will be supporting the Design & Planning Business Group (BG) to deliver their projects. The successful candidate will join the GHD team, based in our Abu Dhabi, UAE office and will be reporting to the Leader – Project Management.
As a member of the project management team, you will act as an active member leading the coordination between local and global teams to achieve excellent project outcomes. This role will be working closely with the Senior Projects Manager and Project Director to deliver large Data Center projects. The DM will be managing high profile Clients and other key internal and external stakeholders.
You will be part of creative team including designers, architects, engineers, drafters and modelers. As an expert, you will have to coordinate deliverables and program to achieve the project’s KPI’s.
Your responsibilities include:
- Managing the coordination between a highly efficient team of designers and engineers across UAE and global GHD offices.
- Lead the coordination and design meetings that will be attended by the Contractor, sub-consultants, clients and other stakeholders.
- Present the weekly design updates to the Client and relevant stakeholders.
- Work with the Senior Project Manager and authority approvals managers to obtain all relevant design NOC’s till obtaining the building permit.
- Ensure that the design of GHD team and its subbies is complying with all authority requirements.
- Manage BIM process during design till the handing over to the Contractor.
- Manage and respond to all queries raised by the Contractor and provide cost efficient solutions throughout the design stage.
- Participate and manage value engineering sessions when required.
- You will join a specific “Market Segment” that is being led by “Market Segment Expert” where you will be required to develop/ lead a team within your area of expertise to deliver projects within this designated market as well as leading and/ or supporting the proposals pertaining to this area.
- Monitor the coordination of the MEP disciplines with structure and architecture.
- Understanding project life cycle and testing & commissioning procedures.
Previous experience may include, but not limited to:
- Managing Industrial or Data Centers during design and/ or construction.
- Understanding of multi-disciplinary (Architecture, Structural, Infrastructure, MEP etc).
- Understanding of space requirement for Data Centers and large mechanical and power systems.
- Track record of understanding authority requirements within Abu Dhabi and Dubai during design stages till obtaining the building permit is a must.
- Record of managing global large teams in multi-disciplinary projects is highly preferred.
- Design experience is a plus.
- Managed testing & commissioning stages.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in Design/ Engineering (preferably Data Centers) with at least 4 years of experience in Design Management.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate the constructability of new technologies, and determine construction methods of data center equipment and facilities; Understanding P6, MS Projects and other planning tools
- Strong eye for detail coupled with a methodical and organized approach;
- Middle East experience necessary (particularly permittingapprovals).
- Degree qualified in Mechanical, Electrical or Project Management.
- Professional qualification/ chartership is a plus, such as RIBA, PMP, CIOB, RICS, PRINCE2 certification.
- Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Arabic language is preferred but not a must.
- Capability in scheduling using Primavera P6 and ongoing monitoring and driving of projects with well ordered and logical sequence.
This is a great opportunity for you to develop your career while being part of a well-established and growing organization.
GHD offer a professional and friendly culture based on our core values of Teamwork, Respect and Integrity. In addition to a competitive salary based on qualifications, skills and experience, we also provide attractive career and lifestyle options including professional development through the GHD Business School as well flexible leave options and family-friendly practices.
GHD warmly welcomes applications from all nationalities and support the nationalization programs in Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
If you would like to apply for this position please forward your covering letter and resume via the link below.
Interested? Please hit the apply now button.
At GHD, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities and invites applications from people of all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds.
Being the best we can be is in our culture.
We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanisation are made sustainable for generations to come.
Our commitment to you
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we do business, how we serve our clients and how we care for one another. We will support your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and then recognise achievements. We will set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best work. We will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can. Finally, we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse people across our global business.
Who we are
We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanisation. GHD is a global professional services company that is a leader in engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet we are proudly ‘One GHD’ across more than 200 offices, spanning five continents – Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are passionate about building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.