FlyDubai Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Project Management Officer Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Check Here Current FlyDubai Government Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Jobs Opportunity On FlyDubai Recruitment Careers Portal. FlyDubai Jobs Vacancies 2022. Dubai Job Vacancy 2022. Get City of UAE Jobs In United Arab Emirates.
FlyDubai has relesed Latest Jobs in Dubai for Project Management Officer Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of FlyDubai Jobs for Project Management Officer Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in FlyDubai UAE Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to FlyDubai Careers Employment in the below sections.
FlyDubai Dubai Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Opportunity Project Management Officer Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, UAE
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in FlyDubai near me. FlyDubai published New FlyDubai Job Notification for Project Management Officer Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for FlyDubai Jobs 2022. According to FlyDubai Jobs Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for FlyDubai Project Management Officer Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct FlyDubai Careers Page Link For FlyDubai Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming FlyDubai Jobs Vacancy in Dubai. Complete details of how to download FlyDubai Application Form PDF for Project Management Officer Vacancy in the below sections.
About FlyDubai Jobs 2022
|Posted : 26-04-2022||Ends : Ongoing|
|Department : FlyDubai Jobs 2022|
|Opportunity : Project Management Officer Opportunity|
|Job Type : Dubai Job Vacancy 2022|
|Location : Jobs In Dubai|
|Salary/Payout : 20000.00 monthly
FlyDubai Jobs 2022 | Description
1. Coordinates the delivery of strategic projects/plans of high impact and commercial value under the directive of the COO and Heads of Operations Departments.
2. Provides briefings to the highest levels of flydubai, including the Chiefs, on updates to current projects.
3. Liaises with outside entities, including the GCAA and other airlines, to complete program management requirements.
4. Coordinates Safety investigations to ensure all aspects of the investigation are completed professionally, thoroughly and on time.
5. Drives the formulation and definition of KPIs that are used to track productivity of projects.
6. Carries out post project reviews with the aim of developing key learning from the project and ensuring that targeted benefits are achieved.
7. Monitors all strategic projects against defined timelines and budgets using appropriate PM tools and methodologies.
8. Leads project update and review sessions with key stakeholders ensuring that everyone is kept abreast of the progress.
9. Registers all key risks and develops in coordination with Heads of Departments mitigation plans.
10. Helps define the scope and resources required for key projects and ensures that they align to the Division’s overall goals and strategy.
11. Identifies and implements changes required to successfully manage growth, working closely with other support functions i.e. IT, HR, Procurement and Finance, based on formal change of management methods.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or Equivalent)
- 4 years plus working experience in the fields related to processes and productivity improvement in a reputed organization. Airline or airport services industry experience, and/or in the areas of Performance Development relevant to Airline Industry is preferred.
- Practical experience in Project Management
- Understanding of quality management/6 sigma methodologies.
- Basic Industrial Engineering and /or Organizational Research knowledge.
- Basic understanding of formal Business Process Mapping Standards.
- Basic knowledge of Innovation techniques and/or programme management.
- Advanced MS excel skills
- Basic MS word & MS PowerPoint
- Advanced PowerBI skills
- Basic SharePoint skills
- Key requirement of the role will be the ability and agility of the job holder to work in supporting diverse business units and to quickly adapt and understand key business challenges.
- Team work
- Effective Communication
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
- Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)