Embassy of the United States Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Consular Associate Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Check Here Current Embassy of the United States Government Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Jobs Opportunity On Embassy of the United States Recruitment Careers Portal. Embassy of the United States Jobs Vacancies 2022. Dubai Job Vacancy 2022. Get City of UAE Jobs In United Arab Emirates.
Embassy of the United States has relesed Latest Jobs in Dubai for Consular Associate Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of Embassy of the United States Jobs for Consular Associate Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in Embassy of the United States UAE Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to Embassy of the United States Careers Employment in the below sections.
Embassy of the United States Dubai Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Opportunity Consular Associate Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, UAE
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in Embassy of the United States near me. Embassy of the United States published New Embassy of the United States Job Notification for Consular Associate Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for Embassy of the United States Jobs 2022. According to Embassy of the United States Jobs Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for Embassy of the United States Consular Associate Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct Embassy of the United States Careers Page Link For Embassy of the United States Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming Embassy of the United States Jobs Vacancy in Dubai. Complete details of how to download Embassy of the United States Application Form PDF for Consular Associate Vacancy in the below sections.
About Embassy of the United States Jobs 2022
|Posted : 15-04-2022||Ends : Ongoing|
|Department : Embassy of the United States Jobs 2022|
|Opportunity : Consular Associate Opportunity|
|Job Type : Dubai Job Vacancy 2022|
|Location : Jobs In Dubai|
|Salary/Payout : 12643.00 monthly
Embassy of the United States Jobs 2022 | Description
- Open to the public
Only one Open-to category should remain:
- U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs) – All Agencies
We encourage you to read and understand the Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas Employees before you apply.
The work schedule for this position is:
- Full Time (40 hours per week)
Start date: The estimated start date of this position would be after receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications.
Basic Function of the Position – Under the direct supervision of the Consular Chief, the Consular Associate is assigned a wide range of responsibilities in the American Citizens Services (ACS) Unit, the Nonimmigrant Visa (NIV) Unit, Immigrant Visa Unit (IV) and the Fraud Prevention (FPU) Unit. The job holder provides consular services to U.S. citizens, conducts non-adjudicatory visa processing, and assist in investigations and validation studies. The incumbent also handles correspondence with the public, attorneys, U.S. and host governments, Congress, and other parties. Must be able to secure and maintain a Secret level security clearance.
Qualifications and Evaluations
EXPERIENCE: Two years of office administrative experience is required.
JOB KNOWLEDGE: General understanding of U.S. policies related to consular and visa operations.
Completion of High School is required.
LANGUAGE: Level IV (Fluent) Speaking/Reading/Writing in English. “This may be tested”
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOS secret Security Clearance
- Ability to learn applicable U.S. and host country laws, regulations, legal precedents, and court decisions.
- Good interpersonal skills.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. Successful candidate will join o/a August 2022.
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Benefits and Other Info
Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at the U.S. Mission in Dubai, United Arab Emirates may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.
For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office.
The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
For the current COVID-19 Requirements please visit the following link.
HIRING PREFERENCE SELECTION PROCESS: Applicants in the following hiring preference categories are extended a hiring preference in the order listed below. Therefore, it is essential that these applicants accurately describe their status on the application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference.
HIRING PREFERENCE ORDER:
1. AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran*
2. AEFM / USEFM
3. FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights **
- IMPORTANT: Applicants who claim status as a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran must submit a copy of their most recent DD-214 (“Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty”), Letter from Veterans’ Affairs which indicates the present existence of a service-connected disability dated within the past six months, equivalent documentation, or certification. A “certification” is any written document from the armed forces that certifies the service member is expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions within 120 days after the certification is submitted by the applicant. The certification letter should be on letterhead of the appropriate military branch of the service and contain (1) the military service dates including the expected discharge or release date; and (2) the character of service. Acceptable documentation must be submitted in order for the preference to be given.
** This level of preference applies to all Foreign Service employees on LWOP and CS with re-employment rights back to their agency or bureau.
For more information (i.e., what is an EFM, USEFM, AEFM, MOH, etc.?) and for additional employment considerations, please visit the following link.
How to Apply
All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a State “Secret” security clearance.
To apply for this position click the “Submit Application” button. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site.
Please provide the required documentation listed below with your application:
- Copy of Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent)
- DD-214 – Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable)
- SF-50 (if applicable)
Applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
For further information – the complete position description listing all of the duties, responsibilities, required qualifications, etc. may be obtained by contacting the Human Resources Office.
Thank you for your application and your interest in working at the U.S. Mission in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.