Election Commission of Pakistan Latest Advertisement download from here. Last date to apply is September 06, 2022. Applications from Pakistan nationals on prescribed proforma attach with the job ad. The jobs in Election Commission of Pakistan are advertised in daily K2 Newspaper. Required education for ECP jobs are Bachelor, Intermediate, LLB, LLM, Matric, Middle, Primary.
Election Commission of Pakistan Latest Advertisement
||Election Commission of Pakistan
||Bachelor, Intermediate, LLB, LLM, Matric, Middle, Primary
| Last Date:
||September 06, 2022
| Total Vacancies:
| Job Title:
||Election Commission of Pakistan ECP, Islamabad
Job Description of Legal Consultant:
The job description of the Legal Consultant will be, but not limited to perform the following tasks:
- All cases pertaining to the Supreme Court of Pakistan and High Courts.
- All cases pertaining to all other courts, forums and tribunals.
- Legal opinion on all constitutional and legal matters, and any other legal work assigned by the Commission.
- Appointment of the Legal Consultant shall initially be made for a period of two (02) years on contract basis further extendable on annual basis subject to satisfactory performance.
Job Description of Assistant Director :
- He shall supervise the Law Branch-Ill affairs and shall be responsible for smooth running of day to day affairs of the Branch.
- He shall supervise and manage the Court cases of the Hon’ble Commission and shall be custodian of files and record.
- He shall assist the DD (Law) in Court cases of the Hon’ble Commission.
- He shall vigilantly update the cases, their folders, cause lists, etc.
- He shall ensure timely issuance of notices to the parties and their attendance before the Hon’ble Commission
- He shall ensure compliance of the orders/judgments of the Hon’ble Commission.
- He shall initiate noting in the files/cases filed before the Hon’ble Commission referred/remanded by the Honorable High Courts with his comments/remarks on facts and law.
How To Apply ?
- Applicants may apply through ECP’s Online Recruitment System by visiting the ecp website link within 20
days of the printing of the advertisement in the newspapers.
- Applicants who apply through the online recruitment system are also required to submit their applications in hard forms failing to which the candidates will be considered as ineligible.
- Hard copy of application on the following prescribed format alongwith CVs and all relevant education/experience certificates including CNIC and one recent passport size photograph should reach through P.O. Box number 1418 within 30 days of publication of this advertisement on the address clearly stated below mentioning on the envelope the name of the position applied for.
- Applications received after cut-off date shall not be entertained.
- No TADA will be admissible for appearing in test interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment of advertised post partially or totally.
- Stations for test/interview will be decided subject to number of candidates.
- The applicant is liable to serve anywhere in the country where such post (s) exists.