DLA Piper Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Paralegal Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Check Here Current DLA Piper Government Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Jobs Opportunity On DLA Piper Recruitment Careers Portal. DLA Piper Jobs Vacancies 2022. Dubai Job Vacancy 2022. Get City of UAE Jobs In United Arab Emirates.
DLA Piper has relesed Latest Jobs in Dubai for Paralegal Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of DLA Piper Jobs for Paralegal Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in DLA Piper UAE Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to DLA Piper Careers Employment in the below sections.
DLA Piper Dubai Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Opportunity Paralegal Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, UAE
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in DLA Piper near me. DLA Piper published New DLA Piper Job Notification for Paralegal Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for DLA Piper Jobs 2022. According to DLA Piper Jobs Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for DLA Piper Paralegal Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct DLA Piper Careers Page Link For DLA Piper Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming DLA Piper Jobs Vacancy in Dubai. Complete details of how to download DLA Piper Application Form PDF for Paralegal Vacancy in the below sections.
About DLA Piper Jobs 2022
|Posted : 23-04-2022||Ends : Ongoing|
|Department : DLA Piper Jobs 2022|
|Opportunity : Paralegal Opportunity|
|Job Type : Dubai Job Vacancy 2022|
|Location : Jobs In Dubai|
|Salary/Payout : 7000.00-21000.00 monthly
DLA Piper Jobs 2022 | Description
With over 1,000 lawyers named as the best in their field, an international career academy renowned for enhancing professional and personal skills – and a global mindset that shares knowledge and multi-jurisdictional expertise across teams and borders – it’s natural to ask how DLA Piper has
become such an extraordinary international law !rm. The answer? People like you.
Our Corporate practice is looking for a Paralegal who would enjoy varied and challenging work across complex mandates, with a range of industry sectors and geographies. The role requites a professional likely in their early career who will ambitiously support the Corporate practice, while growing professionally.
It is a journey – come and join us. Apply!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To provide the Corporate group with a high level of support in relation to handling complex, multijurisdictional and often ground-breaking transactions across a wide range of sectors.
- An amount of the work will be cross-border in nature, working with our global network of offices, so this will suit candidates with an international mind-set and aspirations to work across jurisdictions.
- The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate exceptional standards of client service and quality of work, as well as experience in taking a proactive approach on transactions. Ideally this will be across the spectrum of corporate transactions, however consideration will be given to candidates demonstrating specialist experience in sectors.
- Law graduate with either LLB Law degree, JD (or equivalent) and/or LLM (essential)
- Previous Paralegal or equivalent experience gained in an international transactional practice, ideally in the Middle East
- Mature and pragmatic with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, with the ability to present information in a succinct way and an acute attention to detail
- Arabic language skills would be advantageous but not essential
- Project / case management experience would be beneficial
- Be able to create and deliver sustainable, high quality client service whilst also considering the client’s wider business objectives
- Willing to view the role as an opportunity to gain broad experience whilst being aware that the job will require a reasonable degree of administrative activities
- Use of initiative and being well organised, with the ability to juggle numerous tasks at once
- Capable of working on own initiative and often to demanding deadlines
- Results orientated, with a pragmatic and flexible approach to work
- Takes ownership for achieving agreed objects
- Commercially astute and stays current on key legal and business news
- Exhibits behaviour consistent with the firm’s values and builds relationships based on respect, trust and integrity
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world. We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
In everything we do connected with our People, our Clients and our Communities, we live by these values:
- Be Supportive – we care about others, value diversity and act thoughtfully
- Be Collaborative – we give, we share and we join in
- Be Bold – we stand tall and challenge ourselves to think big
- Be Exceptional – we exceed standards and expectations
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At DLA Piper, diversity and inclusion underpins how we live our values and everything we do. We believe that everyone has a voice, and that everyone’s voice counts. We know that the rich diversity across our firm makes us stronger, more innovative and creative, which helps us to better serve our clients and communities. We are committed to providing an inclusive working environment and culture across our global firm, where everyone can bring their authentic self to work.
Diversity of perspective, thought, background and culture combine to make us the leading global law firm; that’s why we actively seek to build balanced teams. We welcome the unique contribution that you will bring to our firm and actively encourage applications from all talented people – however your talent is packaged, whatever your background or circumstance and regardless of how you identify.
We support anyone with a disability or long term health condition to ensure they have the opportunity to perform at their best. If you have not done so already, please let us know if you require any support so we can make the right adjustments and considerations should they be required.
We know that people have responsibilities and interests outside of their career and that as a business, we all benefit from working flexibly. That’s why we are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support requests for agile working arrangements.
In the event that we make an offer to you, and where local legislation permits, we will conduct pre-engagement screening checks that may include but are not limited to your professional and academic qualifications, your eligibility to work in the relevant jurisdiction, any criminal records, your financial stability and references from previous employers.