Digital14 Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Senior Security Engineer Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Check Here Current Digital14 Government Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Jobs Opportunity On Digital14 Recruitment Careers Portal. Digital14 Jobs Vacancies 2022. Dubai Job Vacancy 2022. Get City of UAE Jobs In United Arab Emirates.
Digital14 has relesed Latest Jobs in Dubai for Senior Security Engineer Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of Digital14 Jobs for Senior Security Engineer Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in Digital14 UAE Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to Digital14 Careers Employment in the below sections.
Digital14 Dubai Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Opportunity Senior Security Engineer Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, UAE
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in Digital14 near me. Digital14 published New Digital14 Job Notification for Senior Security Engineer Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for Digital14 Jobs 2022. According to Digital14 Jobs Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for Digital14 Senior Security Engineer Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct Digital14 Careers Page Link For Digital14 Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming Digital14 Jobs Vacancy in Dubai. Complete details of how to download Digital14 Application Form PDF for Senior Security Engineer Vacancy in the below sections.
About Digital14 Jobs 2022
|Posted : 22-04-2022||Ends : Ongoing|
|Department : Digital14 Jobs 2022|
|Opportunity : Senior Security Engineer Opportunity|
|Job Type : Dubai Job Vacancy 2022|
|Location : Jobs In Dubai|
|Salary/Payout : 13000.00 monthly
Digital14 Jobs 2022 | Description
At Digital14 , trust is at the heart of everything we do just because it is essential to every part of our connected digital world. Whether its enjoying the freedom of a protected internet, secure transactions or safe communications – we protect, transform and nurture today so that all people can flourish with the freedom to achieve their potential tomorrow. We are Digital14 .
Senior Security Engineer
In This Role, You Will
- Handling Multiple projects simultaneously
- Coordinate medium/large security testing projects
- Review scope and findings of other team members
- Helping other team members to bypass in place security controls whenever required
- Analyse applications to understand how they work, where they have weaknesses and demonstrate how identified vulnerabilities can be exploited by developing Proof-of-Concepts
- Make a difference by conducting research on new techniques, security mitigations and identifying zero-day vulnerabilities
- Mentor and coach colleagues on technical topics.
- Assist management with certain requests
- Join a diverse team of passionate security experts as a valued member
- Perform peer-review
- Develop custom scripts for vulnerability discovery during projects
- Write comprehensive security assessment reports for developers and upper management
- Collaborate with a great team of security experts and work in a lab environment
- Propose mitigations for the security vulnerabilities identified in the Digital14 products
- Perform security reviews of requirements, design specifications, and code
- Raise awareness of our developers to security best practices
- Work closely with our Engineering teams to gain in-depth knowledge of our systems
- Offer support to engineering team to fix the identified security defects and/or security incidents.
- Consistently deliver on commitments on time and with quality
- Interest to further deepen product security expertise
To bring your dream to life, you will need:
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or obtained relevant security certifications
- 8+ years of experience as a Penetration Tester (application/platform level)
- Deep understanding of various software security vulnerabilities, threats and attack vectors on different environments, and reverse engineering
- Experience in software and/or devices such as Operating Systems, ICS, smart cards, web servers, Smartphones, email servers, web applications, clients and readers etc.
- Strong foundation in computer architecture, network, web technologies, Operating Systems or embedded systems
- Understanding of iOS or Android Internals on Application as well as OS/kernel level
- Has an understanding of the internals on iOS such as IPC (Mach, XPC), Code Signing, Sandboxing, dyld shared cache etc
- Experience in binary analysis, debugging and exploit development and the relevant mitigation techniques for various class of vulnerabilities
- Understanding of cryptography, protocol analysis, threat modeling, vulnerability research and fuzzing
- Foundation in iOS/Android development of native, web and hybrid apps
- Experience of working with secure coding methodology, best practices and their implementation within engineering teams
- Strong foundations in computer architecture, network, web technologies, Operating Systems or embedded systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to convey highly technical information to non-technical audience
- Experience with SAST, DAST, SCA, IAST tools;
- Understanding and experience on various cybersecurity technologies on Microservices and DevSecOps practices
- Understanding and hands-on experience in API security , Open source software Security (SCA) and Service mesh, CI-CD pipeline and various tools used
- Experience with modern development practices and tools like git, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch etc.
- Experience with threat modelling frameworks such as STRIDE PASTA and VAST
- Experience working with Security Maturity Model framework (e.g. BSIMM, SAMM, BSA)
- Everyday, we deliver trust in digital so our clients can innovate and fulfil their potential.
- We do this purpose-driven work because we want a trusted digital world where everyone thrives with the freedom to achieve their potential.
- We imagine what’s possible and bring powerful innovations to solve our clients’ most difficult challenges