NIH Jobs 2020 Advertisement, National Institute of Health Islamabad
Posted On: December 10, 2020
Education: Primary, Matric, Intermediate, BS, Master, MBBS
Company: Ministry of National Health Services Regulations & Coordination
Last Date: December 25, 2020
Job Type: Contract
Address: Director NIH, Park Road, Islamabad
Explore “NIH Jobs 2020 Advertisement, National Institute of Health Islamabad”. We have to provide the latest advertisement that contains Government Jobs in Islamabad. It has published in Daily The Nationa Newspaper Jobs on December 10, 2020. You can search for NIH Hospital Islamabad Jobs 2020, Educational Criteria, Test Date, Exam Slip, NIH Jobs Application Form, Last Date, Publish Date, etc. on our website’s page.
These jobs are project-based that are going to be recruit purely on a contract basis. Ministry of National Health Services Regulations & Coordination Islamabad invites applications from suitable and eligible individuals to Join the National Institute of Health Islamabad as (Cleaner, Consultant Specialist, Epidemiologist, Laboratory Attendant, Laboratory Technician, Laboratory Technologist, Microbiologist, National Project Coordinator, Pharmacist, Research Officer, Senior Medical Officer, Senior Scientist, Statistician). The high-qualified individuals are welcome to apply. Only Pakistani nationals are eligible.
NIH Jobs 2020 Advertisement
Cleaner | Consultant Specialist | Epidemiologist | Laboratory Attendant | Laboratory Technician | Laboratory Technologist | Microbiologist |National Project Coordinator | Pharmacist | Research Officer | Senior Medical Officer |Senior Scientist | Statistician
www.nih.org.pk Jobs Application Form 2020.
- The eligible candidates must apply online for these career opportunities.
- The candidates must download the Application Form via the NIH Official website, i.e. www.nih.org.pk.
- The complete application along with required documents should reach through courier to “Director NIH, Park Road, Islamabad”.
- Don’t submit an application by hand.
- The last date for the application is December 25, 2020.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
- Government employees must apply through the proper channel.
- Late applications will be rejected.
Required Qualifications/Experience/Eligibility Criteria:
- MBBS or equivalent qualifications recognized by PM&DC.
- Master/D. Pharm/B. Pharm/BS MLT/FSc MLT/Middle or equivalent qualifications.
- Relevant Experiences.
- Educational Documents.
- PM&DC Registration.