NEPRA Jobs 2021 Advertisement, OTS Application Form Recruitment
FindPakJobs.pk the latest NEPRA Jobs 2021 | Islamabad | Positions: 12 | Contract Jobs and today newspaper job ads i.e …
Posted On: January 4, 2021
Education: Intermediate, Bachelor, Master
Company: National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA)
Last Date: January 18, 2021
Job Type: Full Time
Address: NEPRA Tower, Opposite to Federal Flood Commission (East، Ataturk Ave, G-5, Islamabad
NEPRA Jobs 2021 Advertisement, OTS Application Form Recruitment is open today in the Daily News newspaper jobs in Pakistan. National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) requires the services of suitable and professional candidates for its Head/Regional Offices. It invites applications for recruitment against the careers, i.e. Deputy Director, Assistant Director, and Junior Executive. Eligible professionals from all Pakistan can apply for these jobs through the recruitment process available on the OTS website, i.e. www.ots.org.pk. Nepra jobs are open for the candidates who want to apply from Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, and KPK willing to work with the National Electric Power Regulatory Authority. These jobs are regular while the appointments are available in Islamabad and Gwadar. The job application form, online deposit slip, application procedure, etc is available on the Open Testing Service OTS’s website.
NEPRA Jobs 2021 Advertisement
- Assistant Director
- Deputy Director
- Junior Executive
How to Apply:
- The application form and online deposit slip are available on the Open Testing Service website, i.e. www.ots.org.pk.
- Please submit your test fee through the prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of designation banks.
- The applications may reach through the post/courier to “Office #01, Central Avenue, Bahria Town, Phase VI, Islamabad”.
- The closing date for the submission of the application will be January 18, 2021.
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration/Electrical Engineering/Civil Engineering/Business Administration/Public Administration or equivalent qualifications.
- Intermediate with computer skills and typing speed over 40 words per minute.
- Relevant Experience.
Open Testing Service OTS, Islamabad:
- Address: Office #01, Central Avenue, Bahria Town, Phase VI, Islamabad.
- Website: www.ots.org.pk.
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Contact No. 051-111 687 222.