ChampionX Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Acquisition Manager Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Check Here Current ChampionX Government Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Jobs Opportunity On ChampionX Recruitment Careers Portal. ChampionX Jobs Vacancies 2022. Dubai Job Vacancy 2022. Get City of UAE Jobs In United Arab Emirates.
ChampionX has relesed Latest Jobs in Dubai for Acquisition Manager Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of ChampionX Jobs for Acquisition Manager Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in ChampionX UAE Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to ChampionX Careers Employment in the below sections.
ChampionX Dubai Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Opportunity Acquisition Manager Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, UAE
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in ChampionX near me. ChampionX published New ChampionX Job Notification for Acquisition Manager Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for ChampionX Jobs 2022. According to ChampionX Jobs Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for ChampionX Acquisition Manager Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct ChampionX Careers Page Link For ChampionX Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming ChampionX Jobs Vacancy in Dubai. Complete details of how to download ChampionX Application Form PDF for Acquisition Manager Vacancy in the below sections.
About ChampionX Jobs 2022
|Posted : 26-04-2022||Ends : Ongoing|
|Department : ChampionX Jobs 2022|
|Opportunity : Acquisition Manager Opportunity|
|Job Type : Dubai Job Vacancy 2022|
|Location : Jobs In Dubai|
|Salary/Payout : 21000.00 monthly
ChampionX Jobs 2022 | Description
ChampionX has an immediate need for a Acquisition Manager located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. As a key member of the Global Talent Attraction and Acquisition COE for ChampionX, this strategic position is responsible for leading recruitment efforts in the Eastern Hemisphere region, including all outside vendor relationships, our recently deployed RPO model, as well as talent attraction programs and initiatives.
Ensuring connection and alignment with our ChampionX Global Talent strategy, this key role will work closely with leaders, hiring managers and HR Partners across Europe, MEA, AP and Russia/Caspian, to understand talent attraction and recruitment needs, and subsequently create and drive a strategic action plan, tailored to each region and in alignment with business needs.
This role offers experience working across different businesses and countries, learning, and collaborating with diverse stakeholders, as well as the opportunity to make a direct impact on our ability to deliver on our business goals and serve our customers. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven partner, interested in designing and driving a Talent Acquisition strategy and acting as a trusted partner across Talent in the region.
The regional TA Partner will report functionally to the Global Head of Talent Attraction and Acquisition and work closely with the regional HR Leaders. This is your opportunity to join a growing company offering a competitive base salary and benefits!
What’s in it For You:
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth.
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best.
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and empowers its employees through continuous improvement.
- Access to Employee Resource Groups (ERG’s). These grassroots, employee-led groups are open to anyone in the organization and allow employees to come together to explore common interests and foster a diverse and inclusive workplace within the organization.
- Access to multiple knowledge sharing platforms to enhance collaboration and engagement
What You Will Do:
- Evaluate Talent Attraction and Acquisition needs in each region, and create and drive a clear strategic plan, tailored to each region and in alignment with business needs
- Own and manage all talent vendor relationships in the region, including a recently deployed RPO model, retained agencies as needed, as well as assessment providers
- Actively monitor candidate experience, coordinate interviews as needed, and participate in offer process in partnership with regional HR Partners
- In some instances, might be required to conduct end-to-end recruitment for certain roles not managed through the RPO model
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationships for critical and strategic roles
- Advise on assessments for selection in the region, and coordinate deployment as necessary
- Ensure a consistent talent acquisition process and high level of service, by identifying opportunities for improvement, building new support resources for hiring managers (i.e. interview guides and best practices, etc.) and providing education to stakeholders
- Provide strategic planning and execution of projects related to Talent Acquisition process improvement, in close partnership with the TA Operations Manager to ensure recruiting readiness
- Participate in our Applicant Tracking System (Workday) updates, testing and deployments representing the Eastern Hemisphere region
- Manage stakeholder communications and change management as needed in the region, ensuring connection to global initiatives and talent campaigns
- Provide support to the Global New Hire Experience program, by facilitating regional cohorts as needed, as well as collaborating in content updates ensuring relevancy to the regions
- Participate in initiatives to help drive our Diversity & Inclusion strategy at ChampionX, with a key focus on university and external partnerships, as well as representation at regional career fairs either directly or engaging an extended support network across ChampionX in the region (i.e. local HR Partners, ERG members, local leaders, etc.)
- Accountable for the creation, analysis, and delivery of recruitment metrics to inform function regional effectiveness and decision making
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 8+ years of progressive work experience in the field of HR, Talent Acquisition and/or Organizational Development
- Demonstrated strong project management skills and ability to engage diverse stakeholders to drive results
- Ability to manage complexity, ambiguity, and multiple demands
- Ability to connect people, processes, and technology
- Strong doer mindset and ability to relate at all levels in the organization
- Interpersonal savvy, effective communicator, and facilitator
- English fluency, written and verbal
- Prior demonstrated leadership by influence
- Experience working in a global company
- Vendor and recruiting platform management experience
- Recruiting and/or TA Operations experience a plus
- Workday experience a plus
ChampionX is a global leader in providing chemistry programs and services, drilling technology, artificial lift solutions, and automation technologies for the upstream and midstream oil and gas industry. Our world-class safety culture fuels our purpose to improve lives through our commitment to deliver sustainable operations
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At ChampionX, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every employee can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of employees and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.