Calabrio Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Senior Talent Acquisition Partner Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Check Here Current Calabrio Government Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Jobs Opportunity On Calabrio Recruitment Careers Portal. Calabrio Jobs Vacancies 2022. Dubai Job Vacancy 2022. Get City of UAE Jobs In United Arab Emirates.
Calabrio has relesed Latest Jobs in Dubai for Senior Talent Acquisition Partner Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of Calabrio Jobs for Senior Talent Acquisition Partner Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in Calabrio UAE Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to Calabrio Careers Employment in the below sections.
Calabrio Dubai Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Opportunity Senior Talent Acquisition Partner Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, UAE
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in Calabrio near me. Calabrio published New Calabrio Job Notification for Senior Talent Acquisition Partner Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for Calabrio Jobs 2022. According to Calabrio Jobs Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for Calabrio Senior Talent Acquisition Partner Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct Calabrio Careers Page Link For Calabrio Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming Calabrio Jobs Vacancy in Dubai. Complete details of how to download Calabrio Application Form PDF for Senior Talent Acquisition Partner Vacancy in the below sections.
About Calabrio Jobs 2022
|Posted : 03-05-2022||Ends : Ongoing|
|Department : Calabrio Jobs 2022|
|Opportunity : Senior Talent Acquisition Partner Opportunity|
|Job Type : Dubai Job Vacancy 2022|
|Location : Jobs In Dubai|
|Salary/Payout : 13000.00-18000.00 monthly
Calabrio Jobs 2022 | Description
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
About the role
As a member of Calabrio’s Talent Acquisition team, you’ll cultivate relationships with our business leaders and hiring managers to understand their talent needs and recruit the best and brightest to join us on our high growth trajectory. We strive to create an exceptional hiring manager and candidate experience, continually reflecting on and improving upon how we work. Our talent acquisition partners work collaboratively across regions to make a positive impact every day. Most of our recruiting volume is focused on technology, product, sales, and operations professionals.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for developing and executing proactive recruitment strategies in order to attract top talent and deliver exceptional candidate experiences throughout the process. This person will be responsible for participating in the full life cycle recruitment of mid and senior-level, individual contributor, and management positions.
Our Talent Acquisition Partners are collaborators and strategic team members. In addition to managing a requisition load, at the country level or global level, you will also support Calabrio’s mission, vision, core values, and customer service philosophy.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serve as key point person for Talent Acquisition for local hiring managers and leaders within core client group/s while maintaining multiple leadership and advanced requisitions.
- May lead strategic projects and initiatives related to the ongoing development of the Talent Acquisition function.
- Interact with client group leadership, providing coaching, and consultancy while ensuring Talent Acquisition operational alignment across the entire scope of control.
- Manage data, track performance, and provide executive and tactical reports and presentations for related client group/s.
- Support leaders and provide guidance in sourcing strategy development for requisitions and critical needs within designated client group/s.
- Partner with hiring managers and local leaders to better understand business needs and assess position goals and requirements.
- Determine sourcing strategies, such as internet job boards, networking, resume mining, social networking, cold calling, college/university recruiting, and job fairs to attract a diverse pipeline of candidates.
- Review and prescreen all applicable candidates, recommend candidates to hiring managers based on detailed requirements of the position and overall success profile; provide management with reasoning for advancing candidate/s.
- Ensure recruitment activity is updated in an accurate, compliant, and timely manner for all active requisitions.
- Administer offer process, review and participate in negotiation and re-negotiation of salaries in coordination with offers.
- Maintain a proactive approach across all business lines regarding the recruitment process.
We’re looking for:
- Must have a strong customer focus and be able to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence, and confidence.
- Must have a “solutions-focus”, being able to sort through information and develop innovative solutions quickly.
- Proven experience designing and executing new talent acquisition programs
- Experience leading a talent acquisition function in a fast-paced, distributed workforce.
- Demonstrates ability to integrate automated solutions and use technology to improve processes.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience with a preference in either software and/or corporate setting.
- Experience with recruiting techniques, recruitment plan development, proactive sourcing and networking, talent brand development, talent and compensation marketing strategy (including social media), interviewing techniques, and onboarding best practices.
- Experience managing the full-cycle recruiting for multiple roles at a time, taking the lead on elevating our global talent acquisition processes, serving as the business owner for an ATS, and supporting the success of other talent acquisition partners globally.
- The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS environment.
Calabrio is characterized by a strong entrepreneurial spirit. You will fit in if you are customer-driven, take initiative, and like to get things done. We have built a solid foundation of satisfied customers and channel partners and are now ready to take the next step to increase growth. Here at Calabrio, we offer professional development opportunities, the ability to make an impact, and competitive benefits packages. You will be a part of a fast-growing international company with a cutting-edge product, motivated employees, and very satisfied customers. If you want your voice heard and be able to make a real impact, we want to talk with you!
Calabrio is the customer experience intelligence company that empowers organizations to enrich human interactions. The scalability of our cloud platform and our AI-driven analytics tools make it easy for contact centers to uncover customer sentiment and share compelling insights with other parts of the organization. Our solutions are built on an intuitive, web-based architecture that positions and accelerates the contact center as an epicenter for customer insight.
Awards & Accolades:
We’ve been doing this for more than two decades and have been recognized by leading independent third parties such as Gartner, Forrester and G2 Crowd as a leader and a visionary.
Minne Inno 2021 Fire Award winners. Star Tribune Top Workplace for 8 years in a row. 2020 Fast 50 – No. 20 Calabrio Industry Recognition & Top Customer Ratings – Gartner Magic Quadrant, Forrester Wave, Gartner Peer Insights 300 Global Partners More than 2.25 million agents Contact center software scalable from 5 to 50,000 users 7,000 customers worldwide
Global Locations: Minnesota, Canada, London, Singapore, Stockholm, Du