Boeing Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Regional Chief Pilot Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Check Here Current Boeing Government Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Jobs Opportunity On Boeing Recruitment Careers Portal. Boeing Jobs Vacancies 2022. Dubai Job Vacancy 2022. Get City of UAE Jobs In United Arab Emirates.
Boeing has relesed Latest Jobs in Dubai for Regional Chief Pilot Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of Boeing Jobs for Regional Chief Pilot Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in Boeing UAE Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to Boeing Careers Employment in the below sections.
Boeing Dubai Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Opportunity Regional Chief Pilot Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, UAE
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in Boeing near me. Boeing published New Boeing Job Notification for Regional Chief Pilot Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for Boeing Jobs 2022. According to Boeing Jobs Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for Boeing Regional Chief Pilot Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct Boeing Careers Page Link For Boeing Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming Boeing Jobs Vacancy in Dubai. Complete details of how to download Boeing Application Form PDF for Regional Chief Pilot Vacancy in the below sections.
About Boeing Jobs 2022
|Posted : 26-04-2022||Ends : Ongoing|
|Department : Boeing Jobs 2022|
|Opportunity : Regional Chief Pilot Opportunity|
|Job Type : Dubai Job Vacancy 2022|
|Location : Jobs In Dubai|
|Salary/Payout : 19500.00 monthly
Boeing Jobs 2022 | Description
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is looking for a Regional Chief Pilot – Global Engagement based out of Dubai, UAE. At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us. Be a part of a team that is at the leading edge of flight safety, flight training and flight operations.
As a Regional Chief Pilot, you will have the opportunity to work with professionals from across the industry and positively impact safety and operations of Boeing flight operations and those of our customers world-wide. In this high visibility position you will interact with pilots, managers, regulators, executives, peers, supporting team personnel, and Subject Matter Experts. You will be leading a group of high-performing contract instructor pilots within aircrew operations.
The successful candidate will manage contract pilots based all over the world. There will be occasional opportunities to act as pilot-in-command on flights, and to deploy to customers in an instructor capacity. The Pilot Services Team is responsible for providing airplane flight training, in addition to extensive customer, industry and regulatory engagement. The role requires FAA ATP or EASA ATPL, or other international equivalent, and extensive airline training experience.
This position will travel 50% of the time.
- Operates Boeing and customer aircraft as Pilot in Command and Instructor
- Manages, mentors, develops, and evaluates instructor pilots performing aircrew duties, including activities to prepare for and conduct safe flight operations
- Demonstrated the highest standards of crew resource management in the operation of aircraft
- Performs and manages activities to develop and conduct familiarization, qualification, standardization, flight and ground instruction for company and customer aircrew
- Develops and executes project and process plans, implements policies and procedures and sets operational goals
- Acquires resources for projects and processes, provides technical management of suppliers and leads process improvements
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with key industry stakeholders, regulatory authorities, industry bodies, peers, partners and direct reports
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll, and will commensurate with experience and qualifications and in accordance with applicable UAE law. Employment is subject to the candidates ability to satisfy all UAE labor and immigration formalities.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 5+ years of experience as a Chief Pilot
- Current FAA ATP or EASA ATPL or other international equivalent
- Current FAA or EASA First Class Medical certificate or international equivalent
- Minimum 5000 hours total flight time in a public transport category aircraft
- Minimum 1000 hours of flight instructor time
- Current B737, B787 or B777 type rating
- Experience as a FAA Part 121 Airline Instructor Pilot and/or Line Check Airman, orInternational equivalent
- Possession of a passport or the ability to obtain one and travel both domestically and international
- Capable of traveling 50% of the time
- International and transoceanic flight experience
- Experience with MS Office
- Experience presenting to all levels of management
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Management experience
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.