Arabia Company Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Senior Advisor Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Check Here Current Arabia Company Government Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Jobs Opportunity On Arabia Company Recruitment Careers Portal. Arabia Company Jobs Vacancies 2022. Dubai Job Vacancy 2022. Get City of UAE Jobs In United Arab Emirates.
Arabia Company has relesed Latest Jobs in Dubai for Senior Advisor Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of Arabia Company Jobs for Senior Advisor Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in Arabia Company UAE Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to Arabia Company Careers Employment in the below sections.
Arabia Company Dubai Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Opportunity Senior Advisor Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, UAE
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in Arabia Company near me. Arabia Company published New Arabia Company Job Notification for Senior Advisor Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for Arabia Company Jobs 2022. According to Arabia Company Jobs Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for Arabia Company Senior Advisor Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct Arabia Company Careers Page Link For Arabia Company Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming Arabia Company Jobs Vacancy in Dubai. Complete details of how to download Arabia Company Application Form PDF for Senior Advisor Vacancy in the below sections.
About Arabia Company Jobs 2022
|Posted : 25-04-2022
||Ends : Ongoing
|Department : Arabia Company Jobs 2022
|Opportunity : Senior Advisor Opportunity
|Job Type : Dubai Job Vacancy 2022
| Location : Jobs In Dubai
|Salary/Payout : 14500.00 monthly
Arabia Company Jobs 2022 | Description
Supports the Revenue Management section in managing routes assigned in terms of revenue optimization. Is responsible for monitoring demand ensuring maximum utilization of flight cycle to maximize revenue in line with company’s overall objectives.
- Utilizes flights and routes performance analysis to recommend and develop long-term business plans that serve the company’s strategy and objectives.
- Analyzes reports on traffic to evaluate performance of destinations; identifies trends, problems, failure and recommend potential corrective measures or alternate solutions.
- Regularly monitors flights on the routes assigned to optimize the revenue and the utilization of seats based on commercial demand. Coordinates with country managers/stations/commercial team/GSAs and revenue executives; suggests and plans any additional flights or cancellations based on demand.
- Manages group/individual bookings and quotations. Follows up with stations and sales support on groups’ partial payments; monitors systems to identify nature of bookings and eliminate any abuse practice by agents or travel agencies.
- Maintains and updates group/inventory logs on day to day basis for the routes assigned; initiates tactical promotional fares in case of low demand.
- Utilizes best resources, financial reports and other sources of information to identify the break-even price of tickets for the routes assigned; Identities the optimum seat factor/yield combination which best ensures the profitability of corresponding routes.
- Carries regular benchmark analysis for the routes assigned to manage the revenue ensuring medium/long-term profitability.
- Contributes to the pre-planning/adjustments of fare classes and values for those routes so as to reflect peaks and troughs in demand.
- Conducts market searches and analysis using available systems and tools to collate data on competitor fares, schedules, and products.
- Maintains an up-to-date database of data collated for reference when needed. Generates function-related reports and any other ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Builds/maintains effective relationships with all divisions and mainly with commercial team to obtain feedback on competitors’ performance, prices and products.
- Coordinates with Marketing &Corporate Communications division to identify promotional campaigns details such as sectors, duration, tickets prices, etc.
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Finance or equivalent.
- Capable of using technology systems and tools; proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet and Web Search, advanced level in Microsoft Excel (Macro).
- Excellent financial and analytical skills.
- Fluent in English (Arabic Language is a plus).
- 2+ years of working experience in a similar role in revenue management or in an analytical role in commercial division in the aviation or hospitality industry, experience with low cost airline is an advantage.
- Proven skills in analyzing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending cost-effective solutions.
- Cost-oriented, possesses effective persuasive, negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Employs a balance of technical expertise, and interpersonal relations to execute new initiatives that support company’s objectives and to generate reports based on resources obtained.
- Capability of understanding market trends and financial data and channeling them leading to profitable initiatives in revenue management and pricing.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.