Al Tannan Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Admin Assistant Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Check Here Current Al Tannan Government Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Jobs Opportunity On Al Tannan Recruitment Careers Portal. Al Tannan Jobs Vacancies 2022. Dubai Job Vacancy 2022. Get City of UAE Jobs In United Arab Emirates.
Al Tannan has relesed Latest Jobs in Dubai for Admin Assistant Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of Al Tannan Jobs for Admin Assistant Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in Al Tannan UAE Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to Al Tannan Careers Employment in the below sections.
Al Tannan Dubai Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Opportunity Admin Assistant Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, UAE
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in Al Tannan near me. Al Tannan published New Al Tannan Job Notification for Admin Assistant Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for Al Tannan Jobs 2022. According to Al Tannan Jobs Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for Al Tannan Admin Assistant Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct Al Tannan Careers Page Link For Al Tannan Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming Al Tannan Jobs Vacancy in Dubai. Complete details of how to download Al Tannan Application Form PDF for Admin Assistant Vacancy in the below sections.
About Al Tannan Jobs 2022
|Posted : 15-04-2022||Ends : Ongoing|
|Department : Al Tannan Jobs 2022|
|Opportunity : Admin Assistant Opportunity|
|Job Type : Dubai Job Vacancy 2022|
|Location : Jobs In Dubai|
|Salary/Payout : 4000.00 monthly
Al Tannan Jobs 2022 | Description
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
What does an Administrative Assistant do?
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. If you also have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive Administrative Assistant and familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Submit and reconcile reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
Requirements and skills
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipments
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Are you able to join immediately?
- administrative assistant: 2 years (Preferred)