Al Araby Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Digital Content Lead Jobs Vacancy In Doha. Check Here Current Al Araby Government Jobs in Doha, Qatar. Jobs Opportunity On Al Araby Recruitment Careers Portal. Al Araby Jobs VAcancies 2022. Get City of Doha Jobs In Qatar.
Al Araby has relesed Latest Jobs in Doha for Digital Content Lead Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of Al Araby Jobs for Digital Content Lead Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in Al Araby Qatar Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to Al Araby Careers Employment in the below sections.
Al Araby Doha Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Opportunity Digital Content Lead Jobs Vacancy In Qatar
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in Al Araby near me. Al Araby published New Al Araby Job Notification for Digital Content Lead Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for Al Araby Jobs 2022. According to Al Araby Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for Al Araby Digital Content Lead Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct Al Araby Careers Page Link For Al Araby Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming Al Araby Jobs Vacancy in Doha. Complete details of how to download Al Araby Application Form PDF for Digital Content Lead Vacancy in the below sections.
About Al Araby Jobs 2022
|Posted : 03-06-2022||Ends : 30/06/2022|
|Department : Al Araby Jobs 2022|
|Opportunity : Digital Content Lead Opportunity|
|Job Type : Qatar Government Jobs|
|Location : Jobs In Doha|
|Salary/Payout : 9,000.00 monthly
Al Araby Jobs 2022 | Description
The title : Digital Content Lead
Location : Doha, Qatar
Closing date : 30/06/22
About Ana Alaraby:
Ana Alaraby (AA) is a leading digital channel from Alaraby Television Network. It is specialised in producing digital content covering trending topics, pop culture, current affairs, awareness, educational, social topics and entertainment. The channel is distributing its content over social media platforms and Alaraby VOD services.
AA connects the audience through social media and video-on-demand platforms, producing interesting stories about politics, economy, art, sports, pop culture, science and public life, awareness, social topics and entertainment. Opens up horizons for the Arab viewers to express themselves, empower their voices, and document their memory. AA is using different formats such as social videos, short animation, documentaries, shows and presenter-led videos.
We are looking for an experienced editor-in-chief to lead the team in both editorial and creative teams to create digital-friendly and high-quality content (social videos, documentaries – digital show strands) for our platforms. From in-house production to commissioning.
- Play a key role in developing content and publishing strategy for Ana Alaraby
- Oversee the execution of the approved production in line with the publishing strategy
- Lead Ana Alaraby Planning, input and output operations on all aspects
- Supervise Digital newsroom, features and programs and ensure that the rota is meeting the needs of approved content strategy
- Give editorial and creative directions to the team and provide mentorship and feedback to staff
- Monitors input and output of digital content to make sure it conforms to Alaraby Television Network editorial and creative standards
- Selects and defines tasks for team members, in consultation with the Senior Producers
- Develop and maintain effective communications with all stakeholders within the digital department (social media, VOD team and the website)
- Develop and maintain effective communications with all stakeholders within the network (Newsroom, Programs Department, HR, Finance, and procurement)
- Oversees workflow, rota, guidelines, newsgathering system and the publishing schedule
- Ensure the delivery of both in-house and commissioned production is packaged to the high-end standards for each platform (thumbnails, tags, annotations, cards, description, titles, post, metadata, rights, promos and marketing materials)
- Maintain and contribute to an updated calendar of events and coverage, and plan the productions accordingly
- Report to the Head of the Digital Department
Required skills & experience:
- A University degree in a relevant discipline
- At least 7 years of experience in working in journalism, with 3 years of experience in a managerial role in the digital environment
- A combination of editorial, creative and technical Knowledge to ensure smooth running of operations, with an understanding of evolving audience requirements and preferences for digital content. Ensuring that new forms of content are being considered
- Experience in developing the content strategy
- Ability to analyse audience engagement and trends, and reflect that on tailoring the products
- In-depth knowledge of news and global affairs is a must, with strong editorial judgement
- Highly organized with strong time-management skills with an ability to cope with a huge volume of news and current affairs materials
- Experience in managing teams and news shifts, solving problems, work under the stress of breaking news and fast headline flow
- Excellent attention to details, delegation, take initiatives, organised and working with minimum supervision
- Strong skills in creative writing in Arabic, with a language that is appropriate and relevant to the style of Alaraby TV and ability to review and verify facts, images and scripts
- Excellent research skills especially in English, and ability to identify in-accurate, misleading and fake sources of information
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle production workflow with different stakeholders
- Ability to follow up with multiple projects at a time
- News junkie on its wide spectrum (politics, sport, culture, art, economics)
- Wide awareness of digital content channels that are targeting Millennials and Generation Z in MENA and the globe in general
- Experience with newsgathering tools such (as Dataminr, TweetDeck, Crowdtangle, etc…) along with traditional newswires
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter and YouTube community standards and copyright policies