Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For B2 – Technician Jobs Vacancy In Sharjah. Check Here Current Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Government Jobs in Sharjah, UAE. Jobs Opportunity On Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Recruitment Careers Portal. Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Jobs Vacancies 2022. Sharjah Job Vacancy 2022. Get City of UAE Jobs In United Arab Emirates.
Air Arabia PJSC (G9) has relesed Latest Jobs in Sharjah for B2 – Technician Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Jobs for B2 – Technician Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in Air Arabia PJSC (G9) UAE Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Careers Employment in the below sections.
Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Sharjah Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Opportunity B2 – Technician Jobs Vacancy In Sharjah, UAE
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in Air Arabia PJSC (G9) near me. Air Arabia PJSC (G9) published New Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Job Notification for B2 – Technician Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Jobs 2022. According to Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Jobs Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for Air Arabia PJSC (G9) B2 – Technician Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Careers Page Link For Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Jobs Vacancy in Sharjah. Complete details of how to download Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Application Form PDF for B2 – Technician Vacancy in the below sections.
About Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Jobs 2022
|Posted : 28-04-2022||Ends : Ongoing|
|Department : Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Jobs 2022|
|Opportunity : B2 – Technician Opportunity|
|Job Type : Sharjah Job Vacancy 2022|
|Location : Jobs In Sharjah|
|Salary/Payout : 11200.00 monthly
Air Arabia PJSC (G9) Jobs 2022 | Description
ssists the Engineer to perform Avionics Maintenance tasks on Air Arabia and 3rd party aircrafts including inspections, repairs and component replacement, performs and records work up to required standards and in accordance with Air Arabia and regulatory requirements.
Key Result Responsibilities
- Reviews assigned task cards with the Engineer-in-Charge to gain full understanding of the work, priorities, documentation requirements and cautions, prior to starting work.
- Prepares and performs scheduled aircraft maintenance according to assigned task cards, ensuring that the required documentation, parts, tools and GSE are obtained and used per issued instructions.
- Carries out aircraft test and inspection tasks to the standard necessary to fully identify and record any defects or damage in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Carries out repairs, component replacements and tests as instructed by assigned task cards fully in accordance with approved data and procedures and as directed by the Engineer-in-Charge.
- Ensures proper tooling / equipment is drawn from stores to perform tasks, returning all of it in good condition following completion of work.
- Regularly reports the status of assigned tasks to the Engineer-in-Charge and alerts him or her to any problems with aircraft condition or with the execution of the work.
- Demonstrates high level of consideration to housekeeping standards in all tasks performed.
Key Result Responsibilities – Continued
- Manages the safety of own assigned maintenance tasks, ensuring all published mandatory precautions are taken prior to commencing work and during task execution.
- Takes positive steps to protect self and other persons in the area of the maintenance activity from any possible injury, including the use of proper GSE and protective equipment.
- Pays attention to human factors aspects of maintenance, ensuring that work interruption procedures are followed and that adequate access and lighting is used for maintenance and inspections.
Reputation and Teamwork
- Internal Customer Service: provides helpful information and support to own team and to other department personnel involved with managing scheduled maintenance checks
- Representing Air Arabia: presents a positive and competent image of technical professionalism to other companies’ personnel and ABY customers.
- Maintains positive awareness to the cost of aircraft maintenance including use of time and materials. Minimises unnecessary waste of consumable material and part repair cost by avoiding unnecessary damage and repeat work during maintenance.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- Qualified and experienced Civil Aircraft Maintenance Technician.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English to a good standard for technical communications.
- Able to demonstrate solid basic understanding of Avionics maintenance theory and practice.
- Ability to obtain UAE Driver’s License.
- At least 2 years’ experience performing maintenance on large commercial aircraft, preferably Airbus types.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Line or Base Maintenance environment.
- Good Avionics Maintenance Knowledge and experience.
- Able to demonstrate solid basic understanding of Avionics Systems Maintenance theory and practice
- Competent using specialised Avionics test equipment, computers and software tools.