ADP Ingenierie Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Structural Engineer Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Check Here Current ADP Ingenierie Government Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Jobs Opportunity On ADP Ingenierie Recruitment Careers Portal. ADP Ingenierie Jobs Vacancies 2022. Dubai Job Vacancy 2022. Get City of UAE Jobs In United Arab Emirates.
ADP Ingenierie has relesed Latest Jobs in Dubai for Structural Engineer Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of ADP Ingenierie Jobs for Structural Engineer Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in ADP Ingenierie UAE Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to ADP Ingenierie Careers Employment in the below sections.
ADP Ingenierie Dubai Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Opportunity Structural Engineer Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, UAE
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in ADP Ingenierie near me. ADP Ingenierie published New ADP Ingenierie Job Notification for Structural Engineer Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for ADP Ingenierie Jobs 2022. According to ADP Ingenierie Jobs Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for ADP Ingenierie Structural Engineer Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct ADP Ingenierie Careers Page Link For ADP Ingenierie Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming ADP Ingenierie Jobs Vacancy in Dubai. Complete details of how to download ADP Ingenierie Application Form PDF for Structural Engineer Vacancy in the below sections.
About ADP Ingenierie Jobs 2022
|Posted : 26-04-2022||Ends : Ongoing|
|Department : ADP Ingenierie Jobs 2022|
|Opportunity : Structural Engineer Opportunity|
|Job Type : Dubai Job Vacancy 2022|
|Location : Jobs In Dubai|
|Salary/Payout : 10000.00 monthly
ADP Ingenierie Jobs 2022 | Description
Job Title: STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
Perform structural design for concrete and steel structures using International standards American, British and similar along with the local regulations.
The Structural Engineer develops structure design in coordination with other trades working on the projects he/she is involved in. He/she coordinates with the clients and Stakeholders, the Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ), and other Consulting Engineers at any phase of the project as well as the Contractors during the construction stage.
On site, the Structure Engineer will execute submissions review, supervises the procurement, installation, witness testings on site and factory when applicable within is discipline perimeter.
2 Line and Staff Relations
This role will report directly to Department Leader / Line Manger
He/She has relation with:
- All the local staff
- All the external entities necessary to his/her job execution
The Structure Engineer will report to the Structure Department Leader and/or Production Director for line management support and projects instructions.
In supervision stage, the Structure Engineer will take directions from the appointed Resident Engineer, and will give direction to assigned inspectors/surveyors when assigned to projects.
As part of his/her mission, the Structure Engineer may be in functional contact with:
- The Project Director and/or Project Manager and the Design Manager
- The Client or the delegated contracting authority,
- The Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ)
- The various Practices and Departments,
- Other Consultants and/or Sub-Consultants
- The Tendering Department,
- The Business Development Department,
- Other Stakeholders
3 Key Responsiblities
- Respect ADP Group policy and guide-lines for Ethic and Compliance.
- As specialist advisor, attends diagnostics, provides recommendations and solutions on airport installations and other existing buildings types.
- Provides input to the Tendering Department during the pre-bid and bidding processes to help secure new projects proposals vs technical scope of work, planning and needed resources deployment
- New technologies/innovations sharing
- Lessons learnt from previous projects sharing
- Produce structural design documents for all design stages from concept up to design completion stage, to high level of quality ensuring that all design work complies with the relevant technical standards , quality standards and local authorities rules & regulations.
- Perform structural design and analysis calculations using International Codes and Standards such as American, British and Regional regulations.
- Develop Structural design documents using REVIT and AutoCAD and other relevant structural software.
- Monitor structural draftsmen production and/or sub-consultants deliverables in terms of quality, contractual conformity, content and planning .
- Coordinate work with other disciplines such as but not limited to architecture, MEPs, airport special systems, etc.
- Make the necessary decisions and recommendations based on projects nature and requirements and report to the department leader about the results.
- Provide support for elaboration of BOQs and PTE
- Ensure proper controls, i.e. QA/QC and content compliance vs contract obligations prior submission, including for sub-consultants production as per their contract obligations
- Prepare engineering reports and presentations
- Any other task requested by his/her line manager within his/her field of expertise
- Coordinates with other technical Consultant’s Engineers
- Coordinates technical issues with the Contractors
- Ensure that contractors have obtained NOC and necessary work permits from AHJs and other related airport authorities and stakeholders
- Coordinates the design and site works with all other trades working on the project
- Works on the required site modifications, prepares and submits Variation Orders to the Client’s approval, issues Engineer’s Instructions and answers the contractors’ technical requests.
- Is in charge of all types of submissions review:
- Reviews and verifies compliance with design and specifications, all documents submissions related to construction works such as but not limited to: shop drawings, method of statements, materials submissions, mock-ups, calculation notes, factories visits, maintenance manuals, as-built documentation etc… vs contractual requirements, design and specifications
- Prepares technical comments on non-conformity reports, instruction request and material approvals that will be transmitted to the Construction Manager via the Resident Engineer for validation,
- Alerts in case of claims and advises the Contract Advisor for answering claims,
- Checks the production and construction quality on site,
- Checks manufacturing of devices (including validation of prototype).
- Prepares materials and components proposals with necessary technical data and recommendations, and submits for approval to Client and related Stakeholders.
- Provides support for the preparation and submission of the progress reports (weekly, monthly, …)
- Supervises all construction work stages:
- Installation, commissioning, testing, punch listing and training, etc…
- Controls the on-site progress of works through regular site inspections and when deemed necessary
- Supervise the quality of work at every stage of the construction
- Attend testing and commissioning
- Attends site meetings with the client, contractors, subcontractors and/or suppliers,
- Attends internal site meetings
- Supervises inspectors daily tasks/works
- Ensures the handover of the project is done in compliance with the requirements of the project contract performance requirement.
4 Profile Specifications – Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a Structural Engineering or Similar.
- 10 years structural design experience of concrete and steel structures with International Consultancy firm.
- UAE Society of Engineers membership is required
- Dubai Municipality Approved or Certified (G + 12) is required.
- Good knowledge of structural International and Regional Codes and Standards and Regulations (ASCE-7, IBC, ACI-318, AISC-360, EN-BS, etc…)
- Excellent knowledge and working experience in related structural design analysis software (Etabs, Safe , Sap2000, Robot, etc…).
- Knowledge of geotechnical engineering
- Excellent skills in AutoCAD and BIM software such as BIM/REVIT and other design software as applicable for Structure Engineering design perimeter.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Visio)
- Documents and Specifications Authoring
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Visio)
- Experience in the GCC will be valued
- Effective communication skills in English both written and spoken
- Ability to manage relationships with clients, sub-consultants, contractors and suppliers.
- Capable of international mobility
NOTE TO RECRUITERS:
- Please note that ADP Ingenierie does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, ADP Ingenierie will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, ADP Ingenierie explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of ADP Ingenierie and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by ADP Ingenierie as a result of the referral or through other means.