ACCELaero Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Enterprise Architect Jobs Vacancy In Sharjah . Check Here Current ACCELaero Government Jobs in Sharjah , UAE. Jobs Opportunity On ACCELaero Recruitment Careers Portal. ACCELaero Jobs Vacancies 2022. Sharjah Job Vacancy 2022. Get City of UAE Jobs In United Arab Emirates.
ACCELaero has relesed Latest Jobs in Sharjah for Enterprise Architect Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of ACCELaero Jobs for Enterprise Architect Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in ACCELaero UAE Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to ACCELaero Careers Employment in the below sections.
ACCELaero Sharjah Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Opportunity Enterprise Architect Jobs Vacancy In Sharjah , UAE
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in ACCELaero near me. ACCELaero published New ACCELaero Job Notification for Enterprise Architect Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for ACCELaero Jobs 2022. According to ACCELaero Jobs Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for ACCELaero Enterprise Architect Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct ACCELaero Careers Page Link For ACCELaero Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming ACCELaero Jobs Vacancy in Sharjah . Complete details of how to download ACCELaero Application Form PDF for Enterprise Architect Vacancy in the below sections.
About ACCELaero Jobs 2022
|Posted : 26-04-2022||Ends : Ongoing|
|Department : ACCELaero Jobs 2022|
|Opportunity : Enterprise Architect Opportunity|
|Job Type : Sharjah Job Vacancy 2022|
|Location : Jobs In Sharjah|
|Salary/Payout : 12599.00 monthly
ACCELaero Jobs 2022 | Description
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Architect to develop the IT Architecture branch of the organization. Develop and support in the execution of digital transformation strategy aligned with the existing IT landscape.
- An open mind for new ideas.
- You’ll join a team of passionate and talented colleagues within a fast-paced, fun & friendly, collaborative environment with exposure to continuous learning and improved working life.
- 5-days work week with flexible duty hours.
- Competitive salaries.
- The followings in yourself:
- Have the succeeding together concept;
- Takes ownership;
- Be outstanding as average is simply not good enough for us.
- Set-up the IT Enterprise Architectural function within the enterprise.
- Lead the building of the internal Architectural capability (i.e. people, processes, knowledge and systems).
- Lead the activities related to Enterprise Architecture for business and/or IT through methodologies and frameworks.
- Analyze and design Business and IT architecture.
- Apply knowledge of current technologies, reference architectures, architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman…).
- Manage the delivery of EA and IT strategy solutions to the business.
- Identify opportunities for IT effectiveness and value management.
- Optimize IT organizational design and systems (digital transformation area).
- Define enterprise-wide architectures, focusing on mapping IT capabilities to business needs and services.
- Develop specific activities, processes and methods for defining or assessing IT strategy and fit-for-purpose IT solutions.
- Assist, validate and where possible finetune the Architectures presented and used by the in-house or outsourced solutions.
- Provide architecture guidance and leadership to business entities.
- Keep the dialogue with the leadership to integrate the best practices and guidelines.
And the followings:
- At least 5-year experience as Enterprise Architect in a major, multinational corporation.
- Experience addressing technology and strategic issues with different organizations.
- Deep experience in at least two, and documented experience in all four of the architecture domains (Business, Data, Application, Infrastructure Technology)
- Strong influencing skills.
- Airline IT experience is considered a strong asset
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- TOGAF architecture certification
- Demonstrated experience in delivering multiple components of Architecture and/or IT strategy initiatives in digital transformation.
- Demonstrated enterprise and/or solution modelling experience
- Experience with modelling tools is mandatory (e.g. ARIS, Sparx’ Enterprise Architect)
- Business acumen within one or more business/aviation sectors is an asset
- Strong business acumen and analytical skill
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with varying levels in the organization
- Strong relationship building skills
- Passion for the development of fellow staff members (coaching and mentoring)
- Prepared to work in a small team environment
- High level of drive, ambition and personal leadership.