Abdulla Bin Otaiba School Jobs 2022 | Apply Online For Personal Assistant Jobs Vacancy In Dubai. Check Here Current Abdulla Bin Otaiba School Government Jobs in Dubai, UAE. Jobs Opportunity On Abdulla Bin Otaiba School Recruitment Careers Portal. Abdulla Bin Otaiba School Jobs Vacancies 2022. Dubai Job Vacancy 2022. Get City of UAE Jobs In United Arab Emirates.
Abdulla Bin Otaiba School has relesed Latest Jobs in Dubai for Personal Assistant Jobs Careers. If you are looking for Jobs Near Me, then this recruitment can be a golden opportunity for you. But for this one has to fulfill all the requirements of Abdulla Bin Otaiba School Jobs for Personal Assistant Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in Abdulla Bin Otaiba School UAE Government Jobs Vacancy can read the complete information related to Abdulla Bin Otaiba School Careers Employment in the below sections.
Abdulla Bin Otaiba School Dubai Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Opportunity Personal Assistant Jobs Vacancy In Dubai, UAE
Good News ! There is a golden opportunity for job seekers to get a Job in Abdulla Bin Otaiba School near me. Abdulla Bin Otaiba School published New Abdulla Bin Otaiba School Job Notification for Personal Assistant Jobs Vacancy. Candidate have the required qualification and experience then only they will be able to apply for Abdulla Bin Otaiba School Jobs 2022. According to Abdulla Bin Otaiba School Jobs Notification, all the candidates who are eligible for Abdulla Bin Otaiba School Personal Assistant Vacancy can apply before last date.
Here candidates can Get Direct Abdulla Bin Otaiba School Careers Page Link For Abdulla Bin Otaiba School Jobs Application Form. You can check on this page all Latest and Upcoming Abdulla Bin Otaiba School Jobs Vacancy in Dubai. Complete details of how to download Abdulla Bin Otaiba School Application Form PDF for Personal Assistant Vacancy in the below sections.
About Abdulla Bin Otaiba School Jobs 2022
|Posted : 23-04-2022||Ends : Ongoing|
|Department : Abdulla Bin Otaiba School Jobs 2022|
|Opportunity : Personal Assistant Opportunity|
|Job Type : Dubai Job Vacancy 2022|
|Location : Jobs In Dubai|
|Salary/Payout : 5000.00 monthly
Abdulla Bin Otaiba School Jobs 2022 | Description
Aldar Education is currently seeking for a Customer Assistants (SEN) Teacher at Abdulla Bin Otaiba Charter School (ABO) in Abu Dhabi commencing on January 2022.
ABO follows the US Curriculum and is a large and thriving Charter School, with @ 1500 students, from KG1 (FS2) to Grade 4(Year 5). The ABO aim is to be a collaborative, student centred school, to constantly develop staff, to develop stakeholder voice and to keep evolving in our practice, so demonstrating a change agent attitude.
The successful candidates must have a secure knowledge of teaching and learning and a track record of implementing effective strategies to raise standards and plug gaps in learning and will be able to demonstrate leadership skills/experiences at a variety of levels.
The successful candidates will be able to model outstanding planning and teaching and learning strategies, with an understanding of priorities to move forward. To be willing to coach and motivate others when support is needed. To be effective in working collaboratively in a team.
The successful candidates will be closely aligned with our core values and ethos and possess a genuine understanding and appreciation of the values of the region.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful Aldar family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group.
teach either individuals or small groups of pupils within or outside the class or via distance learning
- Prepare lessons and resources
- Mark and assess work
- Develop and adapt conventional teaching methods to meet the individual needs of pupils
- Use special equipment and facilities, such as audio-visual materials and computers to stimulate interest in learning
- Use specialist skills, such as teaching Braille to pupils with visual impairments or sign language and lip reading to students who have hearing impairments
- Collaborate with the classroom teacher to define appropriate activities for the pupils in relation to the curriculum
- Assess children who have long or short-term learning difficulties and work with colleagues to identify individual pupils’ special needs
- Work with the head teacher to ensure that the learning requirements are met in terms of reasonable adjustments and access arrangements
- Liaise with other professionals, such as social workers, speech and language therapists, physiotherapists and educational psychologists
- Work closely with parents and guardians
- Organize learning outside the classroom in activities such as community visits, school outings or sporting events (if applicable on the current situation).
- Assist in severely disabled pupils’ personal care/medical needs
- Carry out administrative tasks, including updating and maintaining records of pupils’ progress
- Attend statutory annual reviews or other related meetings regarding students with SEN, which may involve reviewing education, health and care plans
- Attend in-service training
- Manage behaviour.
- Contribute to end of term report writing for Students of determination
Bachelor of Education major in Special Education
- At least 2 years of experience in the given position
Job Specific Knowledge & Skills
- Previous experience working with students with additional learning needs
- A good knowledge of Primary/Elementary pedagogy
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
- A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
- Recent and involvement in extra-curricular activities
A covering letter and CV including details of two referees should be submitted via TES.
Aldar Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people, and any offer of appointment will be subject to any relevant medical checks and clearance from appropriate safeguarding authorities.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.